It is no secret that Sicilian gives Black the best fighting chances against the most popular 1.e4.
Previously, the Sicilian based repertoires were reserved primarily for pro-level players. It was simply too much theory and it was too involved and time-consuming for all other players.
Thanks to GM Marian Petrov the times have changed! Now you can build your own pro-grade Sicilian based repertoire in a matter of DAYs!
In this new course, Sicilian Defense – Complete Repertoire, you will learn everything you need to fight off any White’s response! We are launching this brand new course on Thursday, May 2nd, but you can get started right now:
You are going to discover…
- The secret of countering the Smith-Morra Gambit – staying one move ahead
- The best setups for Black you should always aim for
- What to look out for in the Closed Sicilian – avoiding the “improved French”
- How to neutralize the off-beat lines by using THIS ONE simple plan
- A powerful antidote for taking “poisonous” pawns and gaining an edge
- Punishing White for premature attacks and opening pawn sacrifices
Don’t delay, get started right NOW:
Get your free mini-course now [Be quick, we’re only giving away 2,000 copies]
P.S. Don’t miss the launch of the course. Set your alarm at 8 am EST, on Thursday, May 2 for the full course.