Most club players struggle at finding an opening system that is solid-enough they can trust, yet simple enough they don’t need to invest months to understand.
They learn 5-6 different openings, waste loads of time, yet never encounter the positions they studied… and get frustrated because they don’t see any results.
You don’t need to be a rocket scientist to realize that if you understand an opening system 5x better, you will win way more games!
In this 6-hour course, IM Valeri Lilov uses his innovative approach based on understanding a very specific “beat sequences” and key plans to minimize preparation time. This is a much more effective way of learning than the traditional methods.
Here is what you will learn:
- The most important essentials to keep in mind when playing with the English Opening
- How to successfully handle the aggressive move sequences from your opponent and get an instant edge
- A very powerful “piece domination: technique and how to use it to win games [a secret weapon #1]
- The Grandmaster’s idea of a “self-supporting pawn structure” and how to utilize it to get ahead
- What do you need to know about the Maraczy bind to paralyze your opponent [a secret weapon #2]
- Very strong, yet easy to learn tactical sequences that you can use to win games even against a much stronger opponent