I’m very excited to announce that our brand new course Beating Stronger Opponents with IM Castellanos is ready and available for download!
Playing against a stronger opponent is quite an experience. Those are the games when you often get in trouble right out of the opening, struggle in the middlegame and perhaps never even make it to the endgame.
For majority of players, it’s a bad day they want to get over with, move on and simply erase from their memory…
Sounds familiar? I bet it does. And we are here to help.
What if you could get a solid and playable position even against those higher rated players? What if you could avoid all the nightmare of surviving those TERRIBLE lost games? What if you could feel confident and in control even when playing up?
In this new course IM Renier Castellanos is sharing his signature techniques of successfully playing against those significantly stronger opponents. By using this methodology, IM Castellanos was able to beat opponents 200+ higher rated… and so will you after watching this course.
What you’ll learn:
- How to find the game-saving resources under extreme pressure?
- Castellanos’ method of gaining the initiative even against stronger players
- #1 Most important idea to keep in mind when playing against a positional player
- How grandmasters use the h3/h6 hooks to open up the positions and extract the opponent’s king?
- Things you need to consider before starting a successful attack
- Single most important principle about keeping tension in the game, and why and how you should do it against stronger opponents
And for next few days you can get he entire course 40% off!
What are you waiting for? Let’s get started!