Do you want to know the secret of rapid improvement at chess?
Work on your skill, not on accumulating knowledge.
Want to improve even faster? Work on essential skills.
The calculation is by far most important skill for any chess player. The ability to calculate positions is proportional to your overall chess strength.
Our goal is to help you become the best chess player you can be and that why we are releasing a new Calculation Mastermind with IM Kolosowski, revealing the 11 essential techniques for flawless calculation.
But before you get access on Thursday, January 17th, I want you to get started improving your calculation right now with our 40-minute mini-course:
You are going to discover…
- The must know advanced calculation techniques that every Chess Master knows
- A powerful shortcut for calculating long lines and variations [GMs and IMs do this all the time]
- How to take your tactics to the next level by enhancing and polishing your calculation technique
- Using a process of elimination to dramatically reduce your in-game calculation load
- How to boost the effectiveness of your calculation by knowing exactly what and how to calculate [most club players get this one wrong]
Get your free mini-course now [Be quick, we’re only giving away 2,000 copies]
P.S. The full course will be available on Thursday, 8 a.m. EST.