“If you’ve ever found yourself in a position where you’re running out of good moves but don’t know where you went wrong, you’ve probably misunderstood the pawn structure. Pawn Structure Explained for Club Players will fix this and help you build positions where your pieces have all the activity while your opponent gradually gets squeezed off the board.”
Students get access to all of IM Lilov’s strategic secrets:
- All types of pawn weaknesses are explained, including how you can tie the other guy’s pieces down to pawn defense while you prepare your attack on his king!
- Pawn chains and how you can use them to get a winning space advantage, or to completely dominate the center.
- Typical opening pawn formations where you will learn how to understand any chess opening, just from looking at the pawn structure!
- The Pawn Wedge Theory and how to attack strongly when the other guy tries to block the position.
- The famous “Carlsbad Pawn Structure” which Garry Kasparov used as a key weapon to demolish the super solid Karpov and become World Champion!
- The Minority Attack and Lilov’s techniques for creating pawn weaknesses in the enemy camp for you to target.
- Positional Exchange Sacrifices a super advanced secret and how masters use it to unbalance the position and totally destroy the other guy’s pawn structure!
Once you integrate all of IM Lilov’s ideas, you are truly going to be a maestro of pawn play…
12 chapters covering everything there is to know about the pawn structures, exchanges, pawn breaks and pawn chains [16+ hours]
IM Lilov’s personal philosophy on opening pawn formations where you will learn how to understand any chess opening, just from looking at the pawn structure!
Master plans, tips and ideas revealed by IM Lilov that you can immediately use to improve your results
GET THE VIDEO COURSE NOW:click here to view the offer
THIS IS THE BEST DEAL YOU CAN FIND ANYWHERE, ONLY VALID UNTIL SATURDAY THE 25TH OF FEBRUARY 2017